Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I know cupcakes aren't bread...

But these cupcakes were so delicious and easy to make that I had to write about them!

I'm just sad I didn't take pictures along the way...here's a few shots of the final product.





The title of these cupcakes are Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. I got the recipe from a site that has recipes for 31 different cupcakes. All of which look AMAZING. I'm going to try and bake every single kind. The website is mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com. The author of this website also posted recipes for cookies that I might give a shot at making at some point.

These cupcakes were super easy to make and stayed nice and moist even after 6 hours on the cooling rack ( I fell asleep after I pulled them out of the muffin tin...oops). The cream cheese frosting was super delicious too. I think it would have been way too sweet if it hadn't been for the salt in the cream cheese.

On the agenda tonight...I might try and bake some olive levain loaves but we'll see what happens. I will post if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment